This is a notice to start a three week NETMOD WG last call for the
document:

    Network Access Control List (ACL) YANG Data Model
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-11

Note: Three weeks is more than needed, especially given this
      draft has been through Last Call before, but we understand
      folks are busy these days.

Please indicate your support or concerns by Friday, July 28, 2017.

We are particularly interested in statements of the form:
  * I have reviewed this draft and found no issues.
  * I have reviewed this draft and found the following issues: ...

As well as:
  * I have implemented the data model in this draft.
  * I am implementing the data model in this draft.
  * I am considering to implement the data model in this draft.
  * I am not considering to implement the data model in this draft.

Thank you,
NETMOD WG Chairs