As an author, I believe the draft is ready for publication.

Regarding Robert's editorial suggestions:

1) how moving "all" like this?  (i.e., must have same modules, deviations, etc.)
-   datastores that all share exactly the same schema, allowing data to be
copied
+  datastores that share exactly the same schema, allowing all data to be copied

2) better, but I think we should expand "It" in the beginning of the 2nd
paragraph
to "The intended configuration datastore".  Also, how about this for the 3rd
paragraph instead?  (fixes a couple  plurality issues and one transition issue):

   The contents of <intended> are related to the 'config true'
   subset of <operational>, such that a client can determine to what
   extent the intended configuration is currently applied by checking
   whether the contents of <intended> also appear in <operational>.

3) I'm okay with this.

4) This is better.

Thanks,
Kent