For what its worth, the NMDA documents for NETCONF and RESTCONF posted
today state that with-defaults only applies to non-operational
datastores and that values are always reported for operational
datastores, regardless whether they match any defaults.

/js

Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <https://www.jacobs-university.de/>