All,

This message closes the Last Call on the ACL draft.

After a number of run-ups, it seems that we now have
a draft that folks are happy with.  Thank you everyone
involved.

It's understood that object groupings are desirable.
Though we're not adding object groupings now, we are
adding 'choice' statements enabling them to be added
later.

Authors, please post an updated draft addressing the
Last Call comments received.  Please request the
commenters to confirm that their concerns have been
addressed.   Once this is done, I will do the shepherd
write-up on the draft.

Thanks,
Kent