Hi,

We have a question w.r.t. deletion of entry in a list using mounted schema
knowing that in NC/Y there is no such thing as a "cascading delete" (leafref
constructions in many cases even makes it impossible to delete a resource if it
is still referred).

How does this apply to such a schema being mounted.  Using the example from the
draft:

     +--rw interfaces
     |  +--rw interface* [name]
     +--rw logical-device* [name]
        +--rw name
        +--rw interfaces
          +--rw interface* [name]

Is it possible in this case to delete /logical-device[name='x'] and the server
has to remove all the data associated with the mounted schema?  Or does the
edit-config also explicitly has to delete the data related to the mounted
schema?

I could not find something in the draft that deals with this (or it is there,
but then I did not understand that section very well).

Thanks in advance,
Bart