Hi Henrik,

It makes sense. Thanks.

Regards, B.
Hi Benoit,

On 2018-02-07 12:56, Benoit Claise wrote:
Hi Henrik,

Could this check be added to idnits?
Yes.  I thought I had something like this already, but it was specifically
to look out for mentions of RFC2119.

As you may know, I'm due to begin a complete rewrite of idnits, from the
current implementation (idnits started as a 10-line AWK program to check
draft line lengths, in 2000 or 2001) to Python, this March.  I'd like to
defer this till then; adding code to the now close to 4000 lines of mixed
AWK and bash isn't always straightforward.

Best regards,

        Henrik

Regards, Benoit
I just came across (yet) another example of a reference to an RFC in a
description clause of a YANG module that appears nowhere else in the
I-D.

This seems to be a systematic error that some YANG module authors make;
can the tools be modified to pick it up?  The logic is simple enough.

The latest example is in draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-rip-09 which fails to
reference RFC5952;  I think that the I-D is in the RFC Editor queue.

Tom Petch

.