Hi Clyde,

Looking at your diff, I see that you aligned the Usage Example text and artwork
by making the artwork use the IP address from the text, but you should've
instead used the hostname in both locations.  Please see section 3.6 here:
https://www.ietf.org/standards/ids/checklist.

Also, I see that you moved the Editorial Note to Section 1.4 (along with a typo
in the title, ooops).  This is fine, I guess, though I was thinking instead
about something like a top-level "RFC Editor Considerations" near the end
[hmmm, a budding BCP? ;)].  Actually, I wish you had explained that the text
was not in the Abstract, but in a "<note>" element, and it was just a rendering
issue.  It's actually common to use the <note> element for this purpose (sorry
for not recognizing it before).  Please also either fix the typo or, better,
move the section back to the <note> element.

Kent // shepherd