What about inner groupings? Are inner groupings supposed to be displayed if top-level ones are? If so, how? RFC7895 (YANG library module) is an example - if you choose to display but not to expand groupings, you may get "+---u"'s that refer to groupings which may never be part of the diagram.

Jernej