I doubt it makes sense to carry an entire yang library schema with the
instance data. The modules are actually known via the namespaces. If
you want to capture the schema, dump the relevant yang library into
another instance file.

/js

Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <https://www.jacobs-university.de/>