Martin

The Acknowledgements for
draft-ietf-softwire-yang-13
thank you for your work on this I-D (on the IESG Telechat for 10th
January 2019) so can you tell me where my YANG is going wrong.

The module has
  augment "/if:interfaces/if:interface" {
    when "derived-from(if:type, 'iana-tunnel-type:aplusp')";
and defines aplusp as a tunnel type in section 10.

A suggestion I made last October was to have a base for the three
protocols covered here - MAP-E, MAP-T, Lw406 - and then derive three
separate entities therefrom for the three protocols; I can see no
derivation.  In which case, when is

    when "derived-from(if:type, 'iana-tunnel-type:aplusp')";

going to be true?

Tom Petch