"Rob Wilton (rwilton)" <rwil...@cisco.com> writes:

> [...]

The text is in subsection 9.1, which really should have been outside
sec. 9 (Built-In Types), and applicable to derived types as well.

But anyway, Mikael wrote about the case when the client sends a value
(specifically, belonging to the ipv6-prefix type) that is NOT in the
canonical format.

Lada

--
Ladislav Lhotka