Maybe this approach can be for the algorithms in the "iana-*algs.yang" modules
defined in the crypto-types draft.   The '*' expands to symmetric, asymmetric,
and hash.   The problem is that I'm unsure if there is exists 1-1 registries.
But, to the extent there are registries, this approach seems easiest for IANA.

Kent // contributor