On Mon, Mar 09, 2020 at 04:17:40PM +0000, Balázs Lengyel wrote:
> See BALAZS4 below

What the sentence says is unclear or plain wrong in a number of valid
use cases (depends on how one understands the word "similar") and thus
this sentence is misleading and asking for trouble down the road. I
fully understand the value of examples but here we define what is
called a 'basic principle' - and a basic principle that is not quite
correct for all use cases sounds like a bad idea to me.

If you want to write an example after the principles that is
identifiable as an example, I am fine with that. As the sentence is
worded right now as part of a 'basic principle', I am having an issue
with the it.

Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <https://www.jacobs-university.de/>