Just an FYI - in trying to move this document out of the WG approval list to Dead WG document, this version got published.  I have moved it now to Dead WG Document state.  There may have been a better way to do this datatracker, but I clearly missed it.  My apologies if this causes any confusion.

Lou

(NetMod Co-Chair)