From: Qin Wu <bill...@huawei.com>
Sent: 2020. április 2., csütörtök 15:12
To: Balázs Lengyel <balazs.leng...@ericsson.com>; netmod@ietf.org
Subject: Presentation on YANG and Netconf usage in 3GPP

Hi, Balazs:

Thanks for the update for what 3GPP is doing related to YANG and NETCONF. I
have a few comments to your slides which I haven’t got time to raise in the
virtual interim meeting:

1.      Mapping UML to YANG may is not lossless mapping, you may loss a lot
of information, for lossless mapping, Why you don’t use complex type defined
in RFC6095?

2.      What do you expect IETF to do for the gap identified in 3GPP?

-Qin