On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 07:05:44AM -0800, Andy Bierman wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 3:14 AM tom petch <ie...@btconnect.com> wrote:

ECA work has a long 20+ year tradition in the IETF and several
specifications have been published over the years by various working
groups. As far as I can tell, none of them got traction in terms of
signifiant deployment of interoperable implementations.

I would have hoped that the next iteration of ECA work would have
started with a deep reflection about why all the previous attempts
failed to gain traction and some genuine insights how to design things
differently in order to improve the likelihood to have impact.

Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <https://www.jacobs-university.de/>