committed/pushed yet.  I especially wanted you, as editor of module-versioning,
to weigh in.

Joe

On 2/13/21 12:53, Reshad Rahman wrote:
Hi Joe,

The extra spaces are due to xml2rfc? Should we bump up the version because of
extra white-space 😊
Section 3.3.2, good with me. Last sentence may need a small tweak, e.g s/may
cause loss of visibility to when/may cause loss of visibility as to when/?

Yang-semver changes also good with me.

Regards,
Reshad.

From: netmod <netmod-boun...@ietf.org><mailto:netmod-boun...@ietf.org> on
behalf of "Joe Clarke (jclarke)"
<jclarke=40cisco....@dmarc.ietf.org><mailto:jclarke=40cisco....@dmarc.ietf.org>
Date: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 4:02 PM
To: "Sterne, Jason (Nokia - CA/Ottawa)"
<jason.ste...@nokia.com><mailto:jason.ste...@nokia.com>,
"netmod@ietf.org"<mailto:netmod@ietf.org>
<netmod@ietf.org><mailto:netmod@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [netmod] YANG Versioning Weekly Call Minutes - 2021-01-12

On T4 (gaps in revision numbers and revision history), I have some proposed
text for both draft-ietf-netmod-yang-module-versioning and
draft-ietf-netmod-yang-semver.  See these diffs (some changes are due to
xml2rfc changes, but you'll note the more substantive text additions).
Thoughts:

module-versioning :
https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-netmod-yang-module-versioning&url2=https://namale.marcuscom.com/~jclarke/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-module-versioning.txt

yang-semver :