I now understand that the original request was about two things:

- allowing sets of prefixes in an ACL (instead of just a single)
- sharing of sets of prefixes between ACLs

And yes, if the WG goes there, then of course the same questions will
come up for all the other possible header fields...

- allowing sets of ports/port ranges
- sharing of sets of ports/port ranges between ACLs

[...]

/js