Hello Jan,
I assume that the etag defined in your I-D is the same as the one defined in
Restconf. Does or should your draft include a statement like:
"The etag values maintained by the server are protocol/interface independent.
If requested the same etag values will be visible on all interface including
Restconf, Netconf, CLI etc."

Restconf also includes timestamps. What was your reason to exclude them from
your I-D ? IMHO if the server maintains timestamps they would be
protocol/interface independent just as etags, so the task is to make them
available on Netconf too (and maybe the CLI).
Regards Balazs