Thanks to Mahesh and his build system, we have resurrected this draft
from the archive.

This new -27 revision does the following:

* Modernizes the references

* Fixes some linting errors in both the doc and the YANG module

* Changes the use of the old certificate and private-key groupings from
the keystore draft to use
crypto-types:asymmetric-key-pair-with-certs-grouping which I believe is
the intended new grouping (as such I made a slight wording change to the
description of the cert container)

* Validates examples

* Canonically formats YANG

It's been a while since this draft was discussed or reviewed, so we'd
like to request a good review from the WG to see if there are any other
pending issues before moving to LC.

Thanks.

Joe