Thanks for this update Juergen.  I was just thinking this morning to ping you
on it.

ietf-yang-types:

1) The table in the "Overview" section needs to reflect new names (e.g.,
s/date/date-with-zone-offset/)
2) The "revision" statement needs to reflect new names (e.g.,
s/with-zone/with-zone-offset/)
3) There are two "time-with-zone-offset" typedefs (one should be
"time-without-zone-offset"?)
4) Is the "-offset" postfix needed?  Or maybe remove the "-zone" part and only
have "-offset"?

Ietf-inet-types:

1) "*-address-and-prefix" instead of "*-address-with-zone"?
2) no deprecation of the legacy "*-address" types?

PS: Diff2 shows nearly everything changed.  Diff1 is correct:

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?difftype=--hwdiff&url2=draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6991-bis-14.txt

Kent // as Shepherd