open lab: pornonom.

Ein Versuch über Heteronomie und Sex [An Experiment on Heteronomy and
Sex]

http://www.tqw.at/Content.Node/en/stage/repertoire/stage_detail_e.php?
ver_id=816
With: Marty Huber (A), Sabine Sonnenschein (A), Brigitte Wilfing
(A).Guests: Stefan Nowotny (A), Robert Steijn (NL), Tim Stüttgen (D).
Video documentation: Roman Hiksch (A).

In this experiment, initiated by the performer Sabine Sonnenschein,
pornographic films (hard-core porn as well as art films) are absorbed
in the framework of settings, performatively overlayered, embedded in
tantric rituals, analysed and discussed:
In what way do images of bodies directly address our bodies? What
semiotics is involved? What is the nature of pornographic filmic
language? The research project brings together positions from
performance and performance theory, fine art, philosophy and film
studies.

“The political relevance of our sexual maturity and dependence is
obvious. We are sexually liberated, equal hedonists, steeped in power
discourses but also full of sensitivity. Is the dildo the means of
radical sexual gender equality that the anus promises us?”
(Sabine Sonnenschein)

Limited number of visitors.
Registration at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or T: +43-1-5813591 is requested

Pay as you wish

With the support of the City of Vienna, ttp WUK

04/05/2007
18.30 h
TQW/Studios

04/10/2007