From http://technotrannyslut.com , photos and links there.

I just came back from the Free Lithium Picnic benefit at the Rubber
Rose. It was great to meet both Lithium Picnic and Apnea, the model he
has worked with most closely, and be able to hear their stories directly.

Lithium Picnic is being sued by SuicideGirls.com (SG). There is a lot to
it, but one of their main arguments is that they taught him the “style”
of photography he does, so somehow he’s not allowed to do it with anyone
else. I don’t understand how someone owns a “style”, so SG is using a
ridiculously broad intellectual property argument that threatens a lot
of people’s freedom of sexual expression. Apnea told me that SG claims
that Lithium cannot photograph any other women with tattoos, piercings
and colored hair, they claim that they own that concept. Wow.

Even worse is the treatment of models. Part of why the Sharing is
Sexy.org collective began was in response to SG claiming to be
alternative or radical when they’re clearly not. Their behavior towards
Lithium and Apnea clearly reveals that they’re just another corporation
bent on profit at all costs with no interest in the liberation of
people’s sexual expression.

Read the rest here:
http://bang.calit2.net/tts/2007/11/04/all-ur-b0dies-r-bel0ng-2-suicidegirls/

--

blog: http://technotrannyslut.com
gpg:  0x5B77079C // encrypted email preferred