On 2017-12-08 at 18:30:24 +0100, Vadim Kochan <vadi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I just noticed there some bug reports, I will look on them on weekend, I
> assume it is better
> to wait with release unless isues will be fixed ?

Yes, in particular https://github.com/netsniff-ng/netsniff-ng/issues/183
worries me a bit. Would be nice to get it fixed before the release. If
we're not able to find a fix within 2-3 days, I'd say we could still do
a release with the current state (as the bug already seems to be present
in 0.6.3 anyway) and do another release once we find a fix.

Thanks for looking into this!


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"netsniff-ng" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to netsniff-ng+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to