I'm checking with netsniff-ng, I use the same interface with which I'm sending this email

Il 23/03/2015 15:33, Daniel Borkmann ha scritto:
On 03/23/2015 03:24 PM, Lorenzo Pistone wrote:
I don't get the same message (obviously) with not -n but -t, however still no packet gets out.

Well, with -t you'll be using sendto(), so that's expected.

So let me ask a stupid question, assuming you don't use -n and therefore
not hit this rounding bug, and you still cannot send a packet out ... is
your link from the device actually up (ip link)?

Are you perhaps checking with tcpdump if a packet has been sent out?