On 08/03/2016 09:34 AM, Tobias Klauser wrote:
[...]
Form the point of view of compiling nesniff-ng/trafgen there is no
difference of whether an external library "exists" or was explicitely
disabled by the user. I'd really prefer CONFIG_LIBNL for this and I
don't think more fine-grained control (CONFIG_LIBNL_*) will be needed,
as we gain relatively little compared to the amount of #ifdef complexity
we introduce.

Agree, CONFIG_LIBNL is a better choice.