On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 10:34 PM,  <sorense...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying out trafgen and im looking for an option where I can increase the
> IP id header field with one (1) for each packet generated but I can not find
> out how. I need to keep track on if I loose any packages and which ones.
>
> Can someone please help me out on how to do that if it is possible?
>
> Best regards
> Thomas
>
> --

Hi Thomas,

You mean - when you use 'ipv4()' proto function ? If so, currently
there is no support for dynamic fields function for protocol function,
BUT it is on they way to get supported (the changes are under review).
BUT if you can compile trafgen manually - I can push branch into my
github repo).

Regards,
Vadim Kochan