Allow to send packets at specified rate from ".pcap" file
which might be speified via -i,--in options.

By default packets will be send at original rate considering packet's
timestamp.

v2:
    1) Use timespec in pcap_get_tstamp(...)
    2) Use ctx.pcap_in char * member to check if input pcap
       file was specified.
    3) Replace strcmp("0", ...) to 'if (!rate)'

BTW, shaper still works at usec minimum time precision so I did not convert
it to nsec yet, but I plan to do it in future patches if it is OK.

Vadim Kochan (3):
  pcap_io: Add function to get packet timestamp
  trafgen: Allow send packets from pcap file
  trafgen: man: Add description with pcap file for -i, --in option

 trafgen.8        |   5 +-
 trafgen/Makefile |   4 ++
 trafgen_conf.h   |   3 +
 trafgen_parser.y |   2 +-