Granted I know that the server change may have screwed things up but if someone can't read how to unsubscribe from the mail lists from the headers when it was on the old server or the trailer on the bottom of EVERY email that comes through the list now, then they need more help then I care to give.

For the really lazy people, I put up the website for them to submit their e-mail address to and I'll manually remove it. Creates more work for me but I don't mind it to help support Marius and Netstumbler.

John