We have made some significant cleanups and feature improvements to the
master branch since the 3.1 release including a significant number of
fixes for crash causing problems.

As there are currently no large feature merges outstanding and Daniel
and myself triaged and fixed numerous bugs recently this seems like a
suitable time to create a 3.2 release.

As this is principally a bug fix release and the only user visible
change is the persistent object cache I see no reason for an extended
test period. I will be making the release by the end of the month,
probably Saturday 23rd.

The 3.2 roadmap on the issue tracker [1] only shows two issues tagged
for this release one of which I intend to address immediately, the
other may get ignored if nobody addresses it.

I would like to raise the issue that the RISC OS frontend has received
minimal bug fixing this release cycle as Steve Fryatt has been unable
to dedicate much time recently. There are over twenty RISC OS specific
issues outstanding and I would be delighted if someone could provide
fixes for any of these.

[1] http://bugs.netsurf-browser.org/mantis/roadmap_page.php

--
Regards Vincent