I have attempted to get the m68k-unknown-amigaos toolchain up so i can
get the CI system building for the target[1]. I managed to get the
main toolchain building once I fixed the already known issues with gmp
and autoconf versioning (applied the same fixes we already had for the
ppc-amigaos toolchain)

I have unfortunately failed to make the SDK build. libcurl is failing
because of a missing include. This can be seen in the CI systems build
log [2] If someone knows the answer to this please can they apply it
to the toolchains repo and let me know. Once this is working I will
sort out adding this target to the libs and netsurf.

[1] http://ci.netsurf-browser.org/jenkins/computer/cislave9/

[2]
http://ci.netsurf-browser.org/jenkins/job/toolchain-m68k-unknown-amigaos/6/console

--