Hello,

I'm Dylan, aka DNADNL. I'm currently working on NetScript, a script to
compile easily NetSurf for AmigaOS3 via Cygwin on Windows. I'm also trying
to debug the DukTape issue thanks to Chris Young, as you can see in this
forum : http://www.amiga.org/forums/showthread.php?t=70612

With Chris and another forumer (called Tygre), we managed to find a way to
explain the DuKTape issue. By LOGging the duktape.c file (putting LOG("");
everywhere), we came until this piece of code :

        if (expect >= 0 && comp_ctx->curr_token.t != expect) {
                DUK_D(DUK_DPRINT("parse error: expect=%ld, got=%ld",
                                 (long) expect, (long)
comp_ctx->curr_token.t));
                DUK_ERROR_SYNTAX(thr, DUK_STR_PARSE_ERROR);
        }

With Tygre, we climbed back up to this line (in duktape.c :
duk__parse_func_like_fnum() ) : duk__advance_expect(comp_ctx,
DUK_TOK_RCURLY);

We think the JavaScript code used to test duktape during the NetSurf launch
is responsible of the DukTape issue, as the NetScript welcome page doesn't
execute JavaScript content.
We would like to know where we can find this JavaScript code executed
during the NetSurf launch. Could you please help us ?

If it's the real DukTape issue source, it's quite weird that NetSurf
crashes only because a JavaScript test script. Maybe DukTape could be
deactivated if the tests fail ?

Thank you for your attention. I wish you a very good day/night !

Best Regards,
Dylan