On 13/10/2016 14:49, Vincent Sanders wrote:
It is that time again and a new release would seem to be due.
As usual the wiki page  is being used to co-ordinate the
release. If anyone has any known outstanding issues they want to solve
before the release *now* is the time to update the wiki or let me know
on the mailing list.
This release has several areas of improvement:
- core code reorganisation enabling future work
- greatly extended core component test coverage
- stability improvements gained from fuzzing with AFL 
- frontend updates (amiga and GTK)
- much improved supercookie protection 
- many lots of bug fixes
The release will be made at the weekend unless any showstoppers are
Btw what's wrong with "need to sort out binary stripping"?
make NETSURF_USE_JS=NO NETSURF_USE_MNG=NO BUILD=debug
Gives a functionnal 4.1MB binary instead of 9MB.
I just checked and the stripping is done before adding the resources, as
should be (strip doesn't know about resources and so removes them).