In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
   Daniel Silverstone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What happens if you force a reload in whichever browser?

The same page is reloaded.

> Does a commandline request for the page (E.g. using wget or cURL result
> in a correctly downloaded uncached page?

I'll set-up a script to try that next time it occurs. I suppose, if that
works OK, then I could use that instead of a browser request, particularly
as I'm already using cURL to fetch the zip file.

Thanks,

John

--
||       John Williams         ||     Brittany, Northern France
         Who is John Williams? http://www.picindex.info/author/
           E-mail replies only accepted from RISC OS machines
Somewhere nice to stay in Brittany? http://petit.four.free.fr/visitors/locate