On 24 Apr 2009  John-Mark Bell <j...@netsurf-browser.org> wrote:

> The NetSurf developers are happy to announce the completion of NetSurf
> 2.0. This release contains many new features and enhancements as well as
> many minor bug fixes and improvements. It will be made available for
> download from http://www.netsurf-browser.org/ on Saturday 25th April.

Excellent news, and sorry not to be able to be at Wakefield.

Pardon my ignorance, but will future development versions be based on
this? I never quite know how these things work.

TIA,

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter, \  /      zfc Tm       \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne    \/ __            __    \                              England.