In article <24c61c3f51.roger...@rogerarm.freeuk.com>, Roger
Darlington <roger...@freeuk.com> wrote:

> I ave EFP run at boot up. Now whenever I run Netsurf,
> Easy Font Pro issues an error to the effect that it has
> detected that Netsurf wants to change the Font$path, and
> do I want to let it.

My own way of dealing with the problem is to ensure that
NetSurf is run before EFP during the boot sequence.

It's not a total solution because upgrading to a new
development build (thanks to the NetSurf team for the
frequency of these) means quitting the old version and
running the new one. The 'error' message appears at each of
these actions. I usually quit EFP first and run it again
afterwards. It's useful to have a short cut for it on the
pinboard.

John

--
John McCartney