In message <9821156551.old_coas...@old_coaster.yahoo.co.uk>
          Tony Moore <old_coas...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> On 12 Oct 2010, Jess Hampshire <jesshampsh...@googlemail.com> wrote:

>> Or perhaps a list of all objects on the page that could be used.
>
> The 'inventory' file already contains the urls of objects actually
> displayed. Maybe the errored objects could be added to that list. Why
> not submit a feature request, if you feel strongly about it?

I probably will, but it needs to be thought about, so it is sensible.

What I am thinking of is on the Page submenu, and objects menu that
has a list of all the parts of the current page (failed objects in
italics perhaps) selecting an item would present a save box for the
object.

It would be nice to have a similar links option that has all the links
in a page (and all the urls that are not in anchor tags, too), and
clicking would follow them. (Might help with stupid javascript
navigation.)

--
Jess