This is with RISC OS 5.16 flashed, and NetSurf r10900.

I'm getting used to the new much smaller font size in the Global
History and Hotlist windows (gets a lot more text in), but I have
found that the first time in a session that I open the Global History
the "Three weeks ago" directory is open, which I don't want.

Is this an oddity here, or a feature or a bug? If it's the last, I'll
do a bug report when I get a round tuit.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Lu     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.