In message <51767b8c3ed...@triffid.co.uk>
          Dave Symes <d...@triffid.co.uk> wrote:

> On 15 Nov, d...@triffid.co.uk wrote:
>> I see the activation button in the LloydsTSB Memorable info entry page
>> has vanished again when used in NS.

[snip]

> How exceedingly weird.
> When I logged in to LTSB 6:15 AM ish the button was missing, when Fay
> logged in at around 7:00 AM ish, the button was still missing (We are
> using different versions of NS BTW)
>
> I've just this minute logged in again 9:18 AM and the button is back.

I wonder if the mimetype was wrong on the image and they fixed it.

Lloyds generally seems to be a good site (better than 3D Secure, that
won't work without javascript - they might as well say "we deliver by
securicorps, but you must leave your door unlocked for them".)

Perhaps they monitor gmane automatically for any mentions of their
site.

--
Jess