When I visit the test build page, I usually click on the links from
the latest build numbers, to check which are applicable to the RISC OS
versions (the rest of the details are incomprehensible to me). Since
this morning, I get an error message, saying:

Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error
log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while
trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I don't know how to contact the server administrator, so I'm
mentioning this here.

Thanks in advance,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Lu     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.