According to my reading of Chris Terran's StrongHelp CSS manual,
ought to be a shortcut for

However, the former doesn't seem to do anything for me in Netsurf,
whereas the latter does.
http://www.netsurf-browser.org/documentation/progress
states that implementation of 'font (shorthand)' is complete (with the
exception of the not-yet-implemented 'font-' variant), so have I got the
syntax wrong?

--
Harriet Bazley                     ==  Loyaulte me lie ==

I like work; it fascinates me; I can sit and look at it for hours.