On 18 Aug 2011  Tim Hill <t...@timil.com> wrote:

> In article <b5ddcb0452.pitt...@iyonix.home>, David Pitt
> <pit...@pittdj.co.uk> wrote:
>> In message <0db4c80452.acl...@tiscali.co.uk> george
>>   <george.greenfi...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

>>> Seems to work OK still under NetSurf r12638 here; I can open the
>>> Google home page, and navigate to the sites displayed thereon, just
>>> as before. What am I not understanding?

>> That some of us are using old versions of NetSurf. The issue has been
>> fixed.

> Unless you log in to iGoogle and then google.co.uk in NetSurf is 'blank'
> in NetSurf r12640.  :-(

What's the problem? With NetSurf r12640 (RISC OS 5.16) I've just gone
to http://www.google.co.uk/ which has rendered perfectly. Am I doing
something wrong? :-)

Mind you, I don't use Google as my home page; I use www.bbc.co.uk
is this significant?

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Lu     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.