On 24 Oct 2011  John Williams <joh...@ukgateway.net> wrote:

> In article <f499472752.jess@itworkshop.invalid>,
>    Jess Hampshire <jesshampsh...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> When I try and search for text on a web page, the dialogue box accepts
>> the first letter and then disappears are searches for just that
>> letter.

> That happens here with r13078 and RISC OS 5.16.

Possible hint (or possibly displaying my ignorance as usual). All the
test builds between 13071 and 13078 seem to be Amiga-specific, so I
haven't downloaded them. However, 13077 says "Disable Sprite support -
DataTypes can't handle these", so could that be fouling something up
for RISC OS?

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Lu     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.