On 19 Dec, Brian Howlett wrote in message
    <065e1f4452.br...@bhowlett.plus.net>:

> On 19 Dec, Steve Fryatt wrote:
>
> > This could be more of an HID feature than a NetSurf one: I'll
> > investigate when I get the chance.  As I said in my first post, scroll
> > wheel support on RISC OS is something of a minefield...
>
> If I set the scroll wheel settings in HID back to the way I had it before
> (Fixed distance/200 units) the menu scrolls OK, but obviously the frames
> issue would still be a problem.
>
> However, as so very few sites use frames these days (that I use, anyway!)
> I can live with it.

Try r13300.  It's still not perfect, but I'm not sure it's handling of (say)
the scroll wheel in the Themes config dialogue is any more broken than what
happens normally (with HID; still untested with Select).

--
Steve Fryatt - Leeds, England             Wakefield Acorn & RISC OS Show
                                             Saturday 28 April 2012