In article <d9b3324a52.brianfer...@brferris.orpheusmail.co.uk>,
   Brian <brfer...@orpheusmail.co.uk> wrote:
> Hello
> Using Netsurf r 13320 and only accessing one website today I had a
> dialogue box from Netsurf saying it was running out of memory.

> I went to the online page at Bank of Scotland:
> https://online.bankofscotland.co.uk/personal/logon/login.jsp

> It does then go to a mobile site version which works fine with Netsurf
> or you can go back to the desktop site.

> Immediately, a Cookie confirmation box comes up which is fine,but this
> happens everytime.After you accept it, the hard drive is being
> accessed continuously, then after one ot two clicks on the webpage it
> reports that memory is running out.

> Regards.
> Brian

How interesting Brian, I was about to write up a note and post it when
your posting arrived...
We had the very same problem with LloydsTSB a few day ago, so we updated
to version r13351 (27 Dec 2011) but the  memory problem persists.
That's on SARPCs one with Select 4.39 and this one with 6.20.

Anyone else had the return of this old problem?

Dave

--

Dave Triffid