On 2 Oct 2012  Michael Drake <t...@netsurf-browser.org> wrote:

> In article <52d6e2c396t...@netsurf-browser.org>,
>    Michael Drake <t...@netsurf-browser.org> wrote:

>> CAUTION: SAVE ALL WORK BEFORE RUNNING THESE BUILDS
>>          We have at least one case of NetSurf freezing a
>>          RISC OS Iyonix such that it needs to be reset.

> We think this problem may gave been fixed by updating the autobuilder to
> use the GCCSDK 4.1.2 v2 release.

> Please could people who had the RISC OS 5 freeze problem test the latest
> build from http://ci.netsurf-browser.org/builds/riscos/ ?

Having fully understood Vincent's warning, which has just arrived
here, I can report this:

I've been running the version in netsurf-2012-10-02_13-35-15/zip for
several hours now, and have used pretty much the full range of apps
that I usually use, and haven't had a freeze yet. ARMini, RISC OS 5.19
(16 May 2012). I've kept a copy of the latest (I think) 2.9, but the
new one looks good so far; many thanks for the work.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Ta     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.