On 14 Oct 2012  cj <ch...@chris-johnson.org.uk> wrote:

> In article <a64c8dde52.pnyo...@pnyoung.ormail.co.uk>,
>    Peter Young <pnyo...@ormail.co.uk> wrote:
>> unless I open the library so that cURL is booted.

> Are you putting the curl *binary* in to Boot:Library? If you are
> putting the !cURL *application* in Boot:Library it will not work
> because nothing in Boot:Library is booted at boot time. Either
> extract the cURL binary from the app and put in to Library or put the
> !cURL application in to eg Boot:Resources, where the app will be
> booted.

Yes, I wondered about that, and tried both ways; neither of them
worked on the ARMini. Has anyone got cURL working on a similar
machine?

Even odder: I was able to make Fetch_NS work using wget before I had
to go out. After coming back and re-starting the machine, it now fails
again with the "File name 'SCSI::armini.$.Internet.!Fetch_NS.^.". (I
managed to garble this message upthread.) Please, someone, tell me
what I'm doing wrong!

I'll have to go out again later this evening, so won't have time for
more experiments today.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Ta     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.