On 26 Nov 2012  David Pitt <pit...@pittdj.co.uk> wrote:

> NetSurf #673 seems to have an aversion to all local html files, A "Warning
> from Netsurf" box opens which just reports "Unknown". This occurs on the
> ARMini and OS4.39 on VRPC. #672 is OK!

> All I could find in the log is :-

> (1.760000) riscos/gui.c warn_user 2308: Unknown (null)

> The complete log is at http://pittdj.co.uk/temp/unknown.zip with a
> minimalist html file sufficient to show the problem.

Up to #674 here by now (they keep coming thick and fast; many thanks!)
and a local file on my HD renders fine for me. ARMini, RISC OS 5.19.
No idea why. Very amateur home-brewed HTML, by the way!

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Ta     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.