On 29 Jan 2013  lists <stuartli...@orpheusinternet.co.uk> wrote:

> Going to the login page of

> https://login.yahoo.com/config/login?

> I enter my details and after a few moments it comes back and says "This
> page requires that you have Javascrift enabled on you browser"

> I am using JSon version 3.0 (Dev C1 #840) and "Disable Javascript" is not
> ticked.

I don't think the developers, who are doing an excellent job, would
for a moment say that the JavaScript support is in any way complete.
If you post a bug report about this, together with a logfile, I'm sure
that would help them to discover what the problem might be.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter Young (zfc Ta) and family