On Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 10:04:10PM +0100, John Williams wrote:

> I see at:
>
>         http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/sale/dogs/bedlington-terrier/wakefield/
>
> an illustration of the subject line which may be related to the problem
> (which I have lost track of) reported by me, and, I think, Dave Higton some
> years ago which was not actioned.
>
> The problem is that the top few lines of the characters in the headines are
> not displayed.

If you want this fixed please submit it to our issue tracker,
otherwise it is liable to be ignored.

Some brief analysis shows this is due to the css rule:

.curvedboxcontainer h1 {
font-family: Passion One, Helvetica, san-serif;
font-size: 36px;
color: #b66222;
line-height: 90%;
}

It appears the bounding box height is scaled by 90% but not the text
itself. I also note NetSurf falls back to the sans-serif font choice
which should not be a factor.

--
Regards Vincent
http://www.kyllikki.org/